Podcast Villa Interview Flow
Thank you so much for being a part of the fun and sharing your podcast journey on our YouTube channel and podcast. Below you will find information and resources to help you prepare for the conversations. Here is what you can expect shortly:
- You will receive a calendar invite for the date and time of recording
- We ask that you complete the Podcast Villa Interview Form at the link provided in your email.
- After you complete the Interview Form, you will receive a separate email from HelloSign requesting your signature on the Show Waiver & Release Form. If you have any questions or concern, please don't hesitate to reach out to Aimee at support AT podcastvilla.com.
- We do ask that you try to please complete all of the above at least a week before your interview. This gives the team time to complete pre-production and social media for the episode.
- To learn more about how your interview will be conducted, please click on the appropriate tab below.
- Going Live on YouTube over on the Podcast Villa Channel and Aimee J.'s FB page.
- Success! You've just gone live! Thank you for your openness and honesty in sharing your story. That's all for now.
- If you have any feedback on any part of this process, please do let us know as we are always trying to improve.
Aimee uses the Interview mode feature of ecamm (affiliate link) to capture the interview. Aimee livestreams her interviews, on the alternate Thursdays from Ant. In order to accommodate those living in the western hemisphere of the world, Aimee usually livestreams and records her episode at 5pm EST. If that time does not work, please reach out to Aimee to find a more suitable time and we will do our best to adjust. Please note that adjustments can only be made for later in the day.
Here is a video on what you can expect on the day of recording with Aimee: