As we approach Episode 100, I’ve decided to make THIS one a reflective one, instead of waiting for 100. It’s amazing just how far we’ve come and how far we will go! I’m constantly amazed! Since September 2015, we’ve had 28,887 downloads! We have listeners from many other countries; it’s mind-boggling and thrilling at the same time. Join me as we take a look back—and a look ahead!
TWEET: “When one listener is helped, that’s all that matters to me.”
How can I help you MORE in living your dream? I’m not just asking; I really want to know! Visit the website and take the survey there so I can get your feedback. I want to help you chase and achieve your dreams. Remember, you CAN chase more than one!
TWEET: “If you have a #dream, chase it!”
Recently, I asked for listeners to give me their top words or phrases that can motivate others. Here are the top five responses:
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you’re right!” —Henry Ford
- Progress is measured from 0, not 100
- “Begin with the end in mind.” –Stephen Covey
- YOU are your only limit
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE:
- [0:00] Why this episode, and why now?
- [4:52] Looking back at what worked and what didn’t
- [6:30] Feedback from the survey
- [8:09] You can have more than one dream!
- [10:02] Top five answers to my Facebook question
- [21:25] Go chase your dreams—and take my survey!
- [22:43] Thanks to each listener!
TAKE THE CHASING DREAMS SURVEY:
TWEETS YOU CAN USE:
TWEET: “ANY step you take toward your #dream is progress.”
TWEET: “Start thinking in ‘the CANS’ and not ‘the CAN’Ts’!”